BUILD FINANCIAL SECURITY
Join us for a FREE financial education series that will help you get control finances and save for the future of your child with an intellectual and/or developmental disability (I/DD).
- Learn how to create a budget
- Understand credit and debt
- Navigate the disability benefits system
in our state
- Use ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts (SNTs)
to build assets while maintaining benefit eligibility
- Lay the foundation to secure a better financial future
Eligible Families must:
- Include a child with I/DD that is 18 years old or younger
- Follow certain income requirements
Please complete the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 616-459-5299.
For questions contact Tammy at 616-558-1984