As a member, you are helping make positive changes for people with disabilities and their families. You strengthen The Arc's voice at the legislature. Elected officials listen to constituents - and to The Arc when The Arc speaks on your behalf. Your involvement makes a difference.
You Benefit Too!
- Receive up-to-date information on what's happening in the world of developmental disabilities, including state and national information
- Be the first to receive updates about upcoming events and news from The Arc Kent County
- Attend The Arc events for free or at a discount
- Vote on The Arc's positions and elect board members
- Receive automatic membership in The Arc Michigan and The Arc US
- Individual - one adult and any children- $25
- Self Advocate - $18
- Household - two adults and any children - $35
- Organization - non-voting - includes one on-site training and 5 individual memberships - $150